An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, July 30, 2007

Flavored Water

I think the stupidest oxymoronic product in the market right now is FLAVORED WATER.




Last time I checked, if water had flavor it was a DRINK, not water. It's retarded, if you want to drink water with taste, have a soft drink. When one wants to drink water, you drink PLAIN OLE WATER. It ceases to be "plain ole water" if it has "flavor".

Am I the only one out there who sees past this madness?! I mean if you want water with JUST a smidge of flavour, can't you just water down your kool-aid?? In the end that's all it tastes like...soda that had too much ice and now has thawed out.


SPANISH WORD FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Today's word is "COTIDIANO"
And it means "common, typical of every day ."

"Viene de familia cotidiana" = "He comes from a common, typical family"

4 Comments:

i agree. flavored water is gross!

well, if they put in carbonation with the taste, then it does become soda.... but if its just a light taste, then no harm is done!

hahaha, ive actually never tasted "flavored" water, so i cant say much ::shrug::

I didn't realize this could be such a controversial product. Lord have mercy on my soul for admitting this but I occasionally drink flavored water when I don't feel like a carbonated beverage and I want something just slightly sweet.

Did you know that the English translation for "cotidiano" is quotidian? I heard a guy use that word at a party I attended last Christmas in Hyde Park. I thought he was cute, but the moment he said that I thought, "It had to be a U of C kinda guy to an outmoded word as that! Right. I get it. You're smart... Stop trying to show off!"

He gave me his number and email, but I did NOT call or email him.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense