An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Insomnia is a disease

At least it is for me..:(


Ever since as far as I could remember, I have suffered from insomnia. It actually stemmed from 2 other issues that I will discuss eventually on another post but still, since my "tweens" I've had this. All throughout high school I found it hard to sleep sometimes. I'd sleep one day for 14 hours and then another day I would not sleep at all. I hate it. I actually remember having issues in which I thought in the middle of the night someone was going to come through my window so I couldn't sleep. Insane I know, it's a miracle I made it out of that one with no therapy.

Recently I was doing good at keeping my sleep balanced but I went out last week and it fucked me up. So I was up all night today, uuuuugh. That's it, tonight me and Mr. Nyquil are having a night together.

1 Comments:

I like how Nyquil tastes, but as a future pharmacist I feel compelled to recommend that you not take Nyquil and try an over the counter product like Benadryl to make you sleepy. Nyquil is a combination product so you are actually taking three drugs at once even though it is just the hypnotic properties of the antihistamine you desire. Benadryl contains just one active ingredient and is a better choice :)

you really should see a physician though. Insomnia is always the result of something else and should only be treated temporarily (even if you get prescription drugs like AMbien or Lunesta)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense