An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Heads down, thumbs up, time to play..

..7 up!




Omg, I had forgotten about this childhood game! We used to play this in school. You'd pick 7 kids and everyone else had to do as the title suggests. Then those 7 kids would touch someone's thumb and when done you had to guess which one did it. If you got it right, u switched spots.


Omg..the things I randomly remember. Most of my childhood is being repressed with licquor and ciggarrettes *looks around the room*

:)

4 Comments:

I hated that game, I never got picked.

Thanks for the comment, I'm at 245 right now, still working on more.

I remember this game too. On a slightly related note can I tell you how annoying it was in elementary school when my teachers would have the class put their heads down for 15 minutes and then turn off the light. How fucking annoying. I always wanted to tell the bitches I came to school to learn and not put my head donw on a dirty Milwaukee Public School desk.

Ok, I'm done venting. SOrry!

Poor brave Sexbox :( P.S. teachers are so lazy, trust me I've seen this myself. I hated when they used to hand out paperwork and paperwork in school. Texbok shit u know. I found it bored me and I wouldn't do it. I had amazing high test scores as a kid but my grades did not reflect that. You'd think it would have raised a red flag to both my parents and the school that something wasn't right. But no..they were more concerned at me getting my grades up instead of acknowledging the teachers weren't challenging me.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense