An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Christian boy

I used to be such a nice little Christian boy and so naive when I was little. It's amazing how deep a religion can brainwash a kid. They really do teach you to tolerate others ONLY if they accept Christ as their saviour. So in other words every other religion is hedonistic and only with Christ can you be saved.





So silly. I remember as a kid, someone was lying about something once, I forget who..and I naively said "have him swear unto Christ, no one can lie to him!".

Oh lord! Now please don't get me wrong, I still have a huge faith in God. But this organized religion that I grew up with, Catholicism, really is wrong and so far away from God that it's not even funny. They are so caught up in their own beliefs that they cease to see God but rather their church..and isn't that hypocritical? Thou shalt not have any other God's before me..what do you call worshiping a church and its priest and their decisions on what you should have an opinion on?


Anywho, just had to share :)

SPANISH WORD FOOD FOR THOUGHT


Today's word is
"SINDICATO"

And it means "worker's union"

"Tenemos un sindicato muy eficiente" = "We have a very efficient (worker's) union"

2 Comments:

i never believed in the church teachings, but i did belive in the smit i would recive in the hands of my mother if i didnt do as the church said. more effectively scary than god: your mothers whippin hand!


oh, and this new word of the day thing rocks!

churches are evil. i went through catholic school as well..talk about guilt trips.

i think all they do is exploit you, and give you a warped view of the world.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense