An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, July 09, 2007

Wrap my snatch?!

Howdy folks!


Pues ahora si la regué! 2 weeks with no updates! I am so thankful for you guys for still checking here. I have no words. But I've been living, fighting off this nasty ass heat we've been having for the last week. Ugh! I hate hate hate it!


So other than that, I just HAD to share a little funny anecdote. I was at a McDonalds (it was late and nothing else was open) and ordered a salad and a snack wrap.....but instead of calling it that I called it a "snatch wrap".




OMG!! I was so shocked at my brain! But I was laughing and the cashier did too..lol! It's because as a joke I've called them snatch wraps that I think my brain has registered that to be their actual names! So to me not calling it a snatch wrap is foreign.

Funny.

1 Comments:

I'll have to order a snatch wrap with my chicken buttnuggets next time.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense