An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My ching chong movie! I want it I want it I want it!

Damnit!

You may remember a previous post on this matter, so I was so geeked that this tuesday, the 14th, VALENTINE'S DAY, my movie was going to be available! Well no! I can't find it anywhere! They didn't have it at Tower because of that damn snow storm that happened in the East Coast, so it delayed shipping. But as of today it still hasn't arrived! I wanted so badly to watch my movie...oh well. Now I'll have to wait.

Here's the DVD cover


Today was also my 2 1/2 year anniversary of being official with my boyfriend (30 months to be exact). Awww. That's like a lifetime in "gay years". Here's to many more. It's amazing how much of myself I have given for him...and so much effort to love. I know in my heart this is the man for me, so if by God this relationship were to crumble at one point..I swear I AM DONE. This is what I know in my heart to be all that I wanted in a person..and if it were to fail it would mean I am destined to be on my own. I can't even begin to narrate just how happy and how complete my boo boo makes me feel. I've never felt so understood in my lifetime. It took many years of hatred and sustaining blows from it, but I finally found my home. I love you boo boo!

By the way....for you "BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN" lovers...the DVD is being released on April 4th, 2006. Fast wasn't it?!

2 Comments:

It wasn't released? But how can you let me borrow it if you don't have it yet! :(

Congrats to you and your boyfriend! :)

happy 30 monthaversary! you guys are way cool <3!!!

bareback mountain comes out 2 days after my bday. interesting!

also, the red thingie that comes out on your blog blocked half this post... BLAST!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense