An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I can't stand children

I really can't..

Ironically I want to have children someday! I'm 23 years old and feel that I've lived quite a bit of turbulence that has given me a huge amount of insight and wisdom that not alot of people my age have. Be it of my culture, my battles with the world or of my personal issues...or be it a buildup of all these factors, but I feel that I have alot to teach the future generations and would love to pass on a little version of me with everything I know to the future. I'd like to think that everything i've seen, and my contradicting layers of my personality would live on and learn new things when I'm 80 and near the end of my hourglass.



SO...that being said, why do children annoy the fuck out of me? I have no patience with their brattiness and their ignorance. They have no compassion for anything that's not for their benefit and don't want to understand anything. Children are a map of their parents and I realize that most brats are a product and reflection of their upbringing, but still, I can't help but feel no patience and feel annoyed whenever I see children bitching about everything and whining...GOD that whining!

What a contradiction to praise procreation and have such a strong distaste for the single digiters. Maybe I'll grow out of it, who knows. Hopefully one day I'll get my shit together. I was once a child too, and I admire mothers who actually do a good job of raising children. It's a tough job and it takes a strong soul to have the patience to rear them in the right way.

That reminds me of that dirt limeric...

"It's a man's obligation
to stick his boneration
in a woman's separation
to proceed in procreation
and increase the population"


Hahaha..loves it. Other than that, nothing's on my mind. This weekend I'm going to Milwaukee with my man after I get off of work. I work on Saturday til about 9:00 P.M. Joy

5 Comments:

i cant stand childre nfor the life of me either! they are truely the devil!

I hate children too, but ironically, I hated other kids when I was a kid too. I always thought I was better than those crayon eating little monsters.

I don't think your mother liked kids too, Sexbox.

Funny enough, I felt the same way when I was in 4th grade on. I didn't get along with other kids and I kept to myself. They all acted dumb, at least that's what I thought. I had no interest in fighting or arguing about stupid things

I like kids. I work with them every day. You cannot blame the poor children. The parents should be the ones to blame. It is their responsibility for their behaviour and actions. Remember, they learn by imitating their parents actions. You can't blame the little rascals for having stupid ignorant parents.

they say that you can stand your own children . .. but i do say that as a single childless person . .i can't really stand them either. . unless their 5 feet away from me and being especially quiet! LOL

Dont' feel bad, i'm a girl and i dont even WANT to have that mother instinct all my girlfriends brag about. . ugh.no thanks! LOL

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense