An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

When Will My Dawn Come..

"Cuándo llega mi alborada..cuándo voy a renacer.."


I've been misssing my novela! I've been taping it, and have pnly seen up to last Tuesday of last week. And one of those days I think the tape wasn't in there so I'm missing Friday or something like that. I'm up to where now Hipolita is in love with Luis and Iran castillo's character told her mother she loves Cristobal, the priest.

What's new chirruns? Nothing new on my end at all, just staying afloat. January is almost over, before you know it, summer's here. This will be the same cycle forever until I die. No wonder some weak minds lose control and end their life early, it's a scary prospect to think that life is one moment in perpetuity for eternity.

Out of the promo's I usually get, none ever tend to stick out. Lately I have an exception. Their name is MORNINGWOOD


This is exactly what I needed right now. This is upbeat, 80's influenced punkie pop, ala Yeah YEah YEah's and all those others. They remind me alot of Blondie too, if they were louder. They're just fun. Some of u may know their single, I guess it gets played alot, "The Nth Degree"...it goes "uh oh here we go! turn on the radio! come on everybody to the nth degree!". They're just fun, u should check them out. Their CD is like hella cheap too. it's one of those 8.99 or less CD's. Totally worth it. I wish them the best.

Other than that, nothing's been going on. I'm still waiting for my forms so I can file my taxes and plot my escape to Spain or Mexico. Hopefully that'll happen within the next month. I need to breathe. That makes me want to sing Lucia Mendez's song "Mexico"...

"Mexico! Mi corazon es de Mexico! Amor de mis amores, jardín de flores, que Dios te guarde con tus favores y el corazon...toda mi vida mi Mexico! Tierra adorada mi Mexico! Quiero tenerte cerca cuando me muera y que la sombra de tu bandera me oculte el sol!"

Un dia con otro, la suerte cambiara.

4 Comments:

I'll have to check that group out .. i could use some upbeat music around here.

I'm so behing on Alborada! I didn't tape Monday-Wednesday. . so hopefully I'll catch up on it today. I love Luis's aunt. She's so perky and just likes to stir up shit!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I love this album! I saw the video for Jetsetter and I thought they were cute.

I've been missing Alborada!

No way! they had a video?! Man I miss having cable..

"this is a jetsetter music letter.."

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense