An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Jerry Mouse won't leave the building!

Sorry again for this being mouse post #3, but I just had to comment on this...

SO....Remember folks how I had mentioned that I moved a mouse trap into my bedroom as that's where I hear the damn thing (or one of them, I'm sure there's more than 2 in the house *shudder*)? Well, I had put a dab of peanut butter (mice like that smell) on the trap and put it down. Well a couple days later I look at the mouse trap, and the peanut butter was gone! At first I was in denial and thought "maybe it dried and fell off?". So I put a little more. And not even ONE DAY LATER did I see the peanut butter was gone again! Holy shit! I tested this damn trap myself and slightly put a pencil on top of it and it damn near broke it, so I know the traps work. So this time I put the trap on again, with nothing on it because I figured the mouse would get used to it and go back, and this time apply more pressure because he will seek more where the peanut butter came from.

LAST NIGHT...I took a nap with the lights off, and sometime during the night, the mouse trap went off. So when I get up and look at the mouse trap, I look at the trap, it was set off and alas, no mouse!!!! ARRGGHHH!!! What the fuck? Do I have a mastermind mouse like Jerry living here?! That fucker won't die!!! Go away!!!!


I don't want to move, but if this matter doesn't get resolved I'm going to have to. I can't live comfortably or even sleep comfortably hearing little tittertatters at night, and having my nerves run wild with my paranoia.

4 Comments:

omigod, it's a fucking mouse. get over it and stop being such a pussy.

You know what, judging others by their fears and ridiculing them is not only rude but sheds light to your ignorance on human matters. You should reevaluate your existance and your priorities and stop making unfair comments on people based on their phobias.

Just some food for thought...

Ok, let me get back on my high horse. My cold apartment is waiting for me....

You'll all be happy to know Pest Control is coming monday. Hopefully they'll do something to get rid of Ben, Jerry and Mickey

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense