An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, January 30, 2006

Rebels at Congress & Gay bars

Hey folks, como les va?


It's been a slow week for me. Nothing new and exciting. This past saturday I went to the Congress Theater. Their series of free concerts is going on and this saturday was the one and only Ely Guerra



It was really nice. She had 2 opening acts, some boring band from Joliet, IL called Crather and a guy named Miguel Inzunza. He wasn't that bad, at least he was a tad more entertaining with his sampler. Not to mention the drunk dyke next to us was a riot. Hi, whoever u were! Ely looked lovely and she did an acoustic set which consisted of pracitally ALL her last album and then some. Whatever, it was a free show and she was good. There was a nasty ugly naca who kept yelling "Eres mi Venus!" throughout the whole show. She was annoying the fuck out of me. That was the only down side to the show. Also, there was a girl in the audience who looked JUST LIKE "Celina" from "Rebelde". Was it her?!?!


There was an interesting situation that happened to me on Friday too. It wasn't a big deal for me but I coudln't help but be annoyed. I saw somebody whom I had not seen in 4 years. We "saw" each other for a good month, yet this person didn't recognize me! Either that or he acted like it, still I was annoyed. Granted we never really were anything special, and as a matter of fact when I was seeing him I was also fucking someone else, but to ignore me like that was just rude. I was ready to say hi. This was like in 2002 or so. Either way, the guy is a goofy looking motherfucker and he had a little dick. Not to mention he couldn't keep his mouth shut and always wanted to sing to me with his nelly voice.

Have u ever run into people you went to school with at a Gay bar? It's hilarious when that happens. Being that it rarely happens to me, as I don't remember many things and people of my school days, I don't know how that feels like. People have recognized me and I'm like "oh wow! I did go to that school!". So to them I guess it's a surprise. I wasn't all "gay" in school. I was more of a loser "pseudo-goth" kid who hated everything and everyone. I was so damn negative about everything, as if me being too good for anything made me cool. I realize now that it's just as immature to act that way as it is to try to be a part of everything to fit in. Thank god I'm not that uptight anymore. I'd just be in a corner, writing poetry and smoking cigarrettes outside the school.

Back to the "Bar" issue, recently I have seen a guy who was friends with my brother, but I didn't go up to him. I told my brother about him, and he's like "oooh, I know who ure talking about! I always suspected he was gay!". Hahaha, next time if I'm really drunk, I'll go up to him. Funny. There was a boy I had a huge crush on in High school. ALL THE GIRLS, even older ones, loved this boy. He was adorable and had lovely muscular arms. I forgot his name but if I ever saw him at a gay bar, I'd totally go up to him and say "I was in love with u in high school! So u realized that mangina is better than girls?"

We'll see.

5 Comments:

You negative? Never! :)=

Every fag I ever ran into from highschool in Milwaukee for some odd reason always thought there shit didn't stink once I saw them in the bars that they were so fucking rude it was unbelievable. Only one guy (who ironically I had a crush on) was nice to me when I finally discovered he was gay.

Well let those uptight motherfuckers stay in boring Milwaukee. You were and are too fierce for Mootown no how. That's why u're here

"Eres my Venus"?!?!? What a cheap line...

Celina! LOL

haha! that picture of Celina looks like a fat picture of Amanda Bynes.

I wish Ely would get over here and do a freen concert!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense