An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, January 23, 2006

Football+gay bar=unrealistic


Yeah, I know there ARE gays who love football, but for those of you who were at Roscoe's last night and actually were looking at the monitors that had the football game (superbowl maybe? I dunno) were at the wrong bar!!!


What gives?! There's slutty dance music (well 80's last night) and everyone's digging it, why the hell would anyone who cares about football be doing at a slutty gay bar?! Get out and go to some straight dive! They ruined my night. Hehehehehe, well I'm being dramatic. After a while, they eventually took it off and played music videos. Thank god they wised up. Damn u"straight-acting" gays

God I hate that term! That one and "metrosexual" are offensive to the human race. First of all because I'm fed up with the sexist mentality of the Gay community where femeninity are looked upon as inferior!. It's the same sexist mindset of hetero males who oppress women. It's not right at all, we're all gay and we all suck dick, drink cum, eat ass and fuck..all in that order or ingenialy mixed up to surprising results. What does it matter if you can pass for "straight"? People who spout the idiotic term "Straight-acting" are self-hating homosexuals. They go out of their way to point out that they can pass for something that THEY ARE NOT. It's like Latinos who spout equally dumb statements like "I can pass for white". All shedding light to self-hatred and not accepting it. That's why we have crappy football games at Roscoe's! And about "Metrosexuals", I just hate the fact that the label exists! It's retarted, again we are so unnaccepting of what it is to be "gay" that when a heterosexual male who cleans up after himselfs and dresses well is automatically called something like that. It's a stupid statement and is just a nice way to whitewash "childish name calling" because that's really what it is. It's not even a word and people are all spouting it out. Can't we all just be? Why label?


Anyway, enough of my rant, even though that adds to the charm of this blog..hehehehe. I had a blast last night at Roscoe's with the one and only Chicagosexbox, Jorge, Alethya, Emily and all the other random strangers I met last night at Roscoe's. It was my boo boo's 2nd birthday outing. Happy birthday! It was for all the important people who couldn't make it to the first outing but were so relevant that we had to do something special with them. Which reminds me, I also met another chicago blogger there whom I had known about since he responds to the other one's blog...and I also respond on a few threads on his blog when he's NOT talking about movies..hahaha. His name is Charlie. See, I acknowledged you on my blog...hmph! Hi y'all!

3 Comments:

Woo hoo. I love shout outs to me?

that new pic of yours is UBER cute! hahahaha.

i agree with you, but if it were futbol, then it woulkd deffinately be a different story!

oh no! valentin! (thats where ill end, in case yu havent seen todays la alboradas episode)

FAG. It was the playoffs! Go play with your muñecas puto!

That pic of you is hella sexy mmmm. :)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense