An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, February 09, 2006

"Let me get off this motherfucking bus!"

As usual, I ride the bus this morning blasting away my headphones. Today's selection was a mix I made last night called "Se Habla Pop" which consisted of Spanish pop songs from 2001-2005. I'm riding and gradually getting drowsy when I get awoken by yelling. Some stupid Puerto Rican girl who looked as if she were 14 was verbally shouting some shit at some black girl. And both of them started yelling blah blah blah. Eventually the bus driver told them to shut up! Then the PR girl said "Let me off this motherfucking bus!" and in mid traffic, the bus driver stopped, opened the doors. So nearing the exit, both those ghetto bitches started smacking each other! hahaha. GHETTO! Then she got off and kept yelling even though the doors were closed and the bus driver kept going.





I swear there are some ignorant ass bitches out there. Especially for 14 year old girls with backpacks to be acting that way...and more so in public, in front of other children who were young. What a shame...what the fuck do the parents do??? Crack??? The future of the world, my friends, the future of the world is here.

3 Comments:

Aww no wonder nobody likes Latinos and negroes.

Is that Bette in the banner in front of that bus?

Ha....yes it is. How old is that pic then?

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense