An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

"Como una gatita llegaré de un salto a tu balcón.."

Howdy..

I'd like to take a minute and say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOBOO!





It's your birthday today, I hope I'm there to witness many more to come, along with Chus. love you boo boo..

Today I was off and slept in so late...I won't even say, it's embarrasing. I don't like sleeping in so late, but at the same time I do. I hate feeling like my whole day just passed me by...but when I'm off I need to rest! My schedule is so irregular so alot of the times I end up getting 3-5 hours of sleep on a workday, so on my off days I gather up all my sleepiness and knockout for 12 hours :o!

So for a couple days now we've been discovering mouse droppings in our house in different areas...one of them was on top of my computer desk!! EEEEEW!! How the fuck do they get up there?! There are no shelves or anything that they cal climp up on! So right now, at this moment actually, I let our neighbours cat inside out apartment, and he's currently inside our pantry, where the other day we heard movement and since then it's been closed. The cat senses something and wanted to go in there so I let him in. The door's opened a crack so if he wants to he can get out, but he hasn't and I'm not about to go in there. I'mm finna let him do his business.

I love how smart cat's are. I can't stand them but they're so smart. The coolest thing ever was one time when I was in front of my mother's house, I was sitting there and noticed a cat...creeping up ever so slowly behind a squirrel. After he got close enough, he did a huge pounce and attacked the squirrel! It was so cool, something out of National Geographic!. So I'm hoping our borrowed kitty gets the job done.

4 Comments:

i say i hate cats... but theres somthing about them that makes me respect them

so did the cat kill the squirrel?????? I want to know!

The Cat was hitting the shit out of it and the Squirrel was making screeching noises..I think the Squirrel amanged to get away and ran like crazy...I'm sure the cat eventually caught up to it and killed it. The thing about cats is that they don't kill things to eat them, they just kill them! Vicious little things

YES! i officially love that cat!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense