An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Follow up on "rodent" problem

Holy shit!

Remember I told you that we had heard something in our pantry and since then it's been closed? And we let the cat in? Ok so he didn't find anything....but now it smells in there?!?! OH NO!!! I'm so scared to have to look in there. I think something died in there! It smells like strong pee stank! What should I do?! How can I make someone go in there and clean it up?! I refuse to do it, I refuse to do it, I refuse to do it! It wouldn't be so bad if I knew where the dead thing is, but the fact that I don't know and that at every corner I look it could be, makes it all more scarier for me.

Help me!! What should I do?! How can I make my landlord get it?!

1 Comments:

Look in the phone book under "pest control", it will cost you, but they will find it for sure. Or you can talk to your landlord and have them send the maintenance guy, which most of them don't know what they're doing. Si you fuese tu, I'd call Pest Control.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense