An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, January 12, 2006

What's your policy on....um...lunch?

"Well...let's just say I want to put the "stew" back in student!"

Sorry, Simpsons moment again, when Ned Flanders becomes Principal and Jimbo asks a stupid question at the auditorium so they won't go back to class.

What's happening folks? I was off today and chillaxing. It was unseasonably warm today so I took the dog out for a nice long walk and went running afterwards, cuz my little doggie would never run with me, he's a lazy brat and I love him. So I'm realizing now, I forgot to eat today! Has that ever happened to any of you? It's weird, I woke up and did stuff that in the midst of all this I forgot to eat! I only now remembered because I have a headache. I'm currently warming up some broccoli soup, yumm!

How I could forget to eat is beyond me. I guess years of anorexia and bullimia still harbor some of those habits in me..hehehe. Oh well.

Last night it was my man's birthday and we ate Indian food...yummm!! I fucking love Indian food, especially the

Alo Mutter

and Tikka Masala


Yumm, I could eat Indian food all day! When I get rich, I'mma hire an Indian woman who will cook for me everyday...especially naan! love the bread

5 Comments:

Hmmm, nothing like Naan, lamb korma or chicken vindaloo... yum. When I was deployed to the Middle East our cooks were from India, loved it!

ewwww....Indian food is nasty, but I love hot Indian men! Grrr...i was at the post offic the other day and this Beefaroni guy was helping me, his name was Manesh.....yum.

I told you! Indian men are hot AND hairy...grrrr! I'd love to get a married Indian man who wanted to fuck me on the down low...I'd love it!

It reminds me of when I used to work at UIC, there was one who was totaly eyeing my ass and wanted to hit it. I considered it briefly...but I'm sure Joe would staple my nuts down..hahaha. Love u boo boo, u know u're mine

Eww Indians smell like curry.

Curry flavoured kisses for my ben!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense