An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Disabled..Crippled..Invalid

Hey ho, yo!

I sit here thinking about the upcoming months. I just feel like I have nothing to look forward to, which is not good. So what I'm doing is waiting for all my w2 forms and shit to come through, file my taxes..and when I'm done with that..plot a vacation! I need some time off so bad. 2005 in many ways was a nightmare. I spent the first half unemployed and the rest of it living paycheck to paycheck. I need a new job but before I do that, I want to take a couple of weeks off. I should have enough money to get a paid vacation, even if only partial. Where should I go? I want to do some shopping. That and I miss my Mexico, lindo y querido. I'd love to go back to Guadalajara or Mexico City. Or maybe even somewhere new. Anywhere with record stores, haahaaa.

U know I had this thought in mind....Have there ever been disabled pop singers? I find it hard to imagine that the world is so shallow that no one has ever been able to succeed if disabled. I can think of BLIND singers, but none other. In
Mexico, the lead singer of LOS YONICS is disabled..and then there's NELSON NED, who is a midget. Is Mexico the only place who can look past that? I find it hard to believe.

Oh well, I leave you all with my mind-boggling question.

4 Comments:

Mexico loves enanos.

I almost forgot about Nelson Ned! I haven't heard from him in a while, is he planning a big crossover like Ricky and Shakira?
If you decide to go to Mexico, ahi me avisas, yo voy contigo.

That's right..Mexico also had that "güereja", the little woman, remember? And besides, Nelson Ned is Brazilian, I believe.

I used to give my sister shit when she was younger and loved Ricky Martin..I used to say "You don't like his singing, if he looked like Nelson Ned would u still like him?".

I just noticed ur title had 'invalid' in it...

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense