An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Coffee enemas

I don't know if all of you out there in internetland drink coffee...but I do. I do it for one sole purpose: it works as an enema!

Whenever I have an upset stomach or am constipated, I make a pot of coffee and drink it..30 mins later I'm getting all my ookies out of my system and all come out in the shape of brown chunky chowder. It's the best! Afterwards I feel so light and new. As a matter of fact, I just had a pot right now.....oh crap...gotta go!

P.S....grrrr! Look at this! I'd have coffee with him anytime

1 Comments:

GAH!!!!!! ill drink to that anyday!

im going to steal this pic for my lj!

and not aday goes by that i dont drink coffee.... mmmmmm

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense