An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

You give me...

How.


Ugh, I think I'm getting sick! I feel all gross ever since yesterday and right now I feel like ass. Hopefully I won't get a fever or anything. Especially since this Thursday, I'm going to check out GLORIA TREVI at Circuit! I hear she's only doing 3 songs, oh well.



That's still cool that she's coming. Usually when Spanish acts do gay club tours, they only go to Miami, New York and L.A. Glad she's including Chicago, we're just as beaner if not more than L.A.! Too bad than in 2004, when Lucia Mendez did her gay club tour, she didn't come to Chicago. Damn her! I would have totally gone and been a loca.

Well chirrruns, please hope that I don't get sick! i don't want to! i have feeling ill. I hate it! It's the worst feeling in the world for me. It feels like my soul left my body and there's only this mound of flesh living and that's me.

2 Comments:

i just got over being sick, so i feel your pain! hope you feel better, and hope la trevi sings alot more. if not whoop her pelo suelto back on the stage until she does her full set!

I wish I could go see her, she's awesome! Have fun

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense