An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Goddamned US Postal Service and their apathy!

I've been living a nightmare of an ordeal this past week.

Remember I wrote earlier this week about me tracking down a copy of Daniela Romo's 2nd album? Yeah well the site I got it from shipped it out, gave me a tracking # and everything. Apparently my package was "delivered" on Friday Dec 09..and I have received nothing! Every since Monday, I've been speaking to the office manager at my local post office, some twatface by the name of Tony Reyes. Mind you, I was being completely civil at first, I had contacted them with a simple uncertainty, wanting to know whether or not I should be worried. So he said he was going to look into it on that Monday. I thanked him and waited for his call the next day. TUESDAY comes..and no word from him. So I call him again, and he basically apologized saying that he got backtracked and that everyone's working double since they're short staffed. Again, I was civil and said OK. He said "I have downtime now, I will look for an answer right now, give me your name and # again and I'll call u back within the next hour". He never did. I then get fed up and go IN PERSON yesterday. And even then, I was STILL being civil and not losing my cool. I told him "Hi, I'm the person you've been dealing with for the last 2 days". So basically he repeated what he told me on MONDAY and that he was going to look into it and that's when I IMMEDIATELY lost my cool. I can't remember what exactly I said as I entered into a state of acrimony and just let loose, in front of everybody and everyone was staring. How dare this motherfucker treat me this way? He didn't take me in the least bit of seriousness and basically is ignoring me. He's telling me one thing, TWICE NOW, and never gets in touch with me. And he has not done anything at all, he didn't even ask the postal carrier if she remembered dropping off the package or not. I only want an answer, is my package lost or not, and he can't even be competent enough to admit that. All he was giving me is the run-around. I understand it's Christmas and they have alot of packages, but I'm sure someone can at least file something correctly if it was there. He's SUPPOSED to get in touch with me today, but somehow I really don't think he will..Gee I wonder why.

I didn't have this package insured and it looks like it is indeed lost. I don't think it's normal to wait this long. Here's hoping, but basically I am screwed, as the US Postal Service could care less if you're happy or not. This has only happened to me once before, and again it was for something that was really are and irreplaceable. I really wanted my Daniela CD :(. All I can do is complain and write a letter to someone so they can discipline this "manager" at my post office. Any help in that department? I don't know anything about it. Any help is appreciated as to what I can do for myself.

Peace & love. At least I bitched him out in person, that made me feel better :)

2 Comments:

you went postal at t hepost office?! THE IRONY!!!!!!!

i had a similar thing... i bought comic (GEEK! i know) and it was worth about 70 dls. the delay at first was that the asshole didnt send them in time, but after that... it took th edamned post office three weeks to get the package to me! AND IT WAS PRIORITY SHIPPING!!!!

i say we start protests at thes hell holes or somthing. DO YOU JOBS FUCKTARDS!

Is that what you want for Christmas from me? :-)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense