An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Howdy ho!

Omg....I completely ran away from this blog the last 2 weeks with no updates!! I am so sorry! It was part personal and part intentional, I just was down, and didn't feel like I had anything to say.



But on a quick note....I would like to formally announce I GOT A NEW JOB! :)


I start tomorrow & I'm excited! I'll be working as a receptionist/front desk for a Veterinary Clinic! I'm up to the challenge as I have never worked with animals before despite my love for puppies. But they obviously believed in my abilities enough to give me a chance so I will make this work. God, this year has been such a nightmare that I am so relieved and excited that it's finally over and I will have a steady position and income. I am looking forward to the last 4 months of this year and may they make up for the first crappy 8 long months I had to endure.


Thank you all for checking here despite no updates. I appreciate the e-love and e-affection :) May the lord bless you all and keep you in good spirits

Gracias!!

1 Comments:

congrats :)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense