An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, August 14, 2006

Where has my tact gone?

On friday, without giving specifics as I'm not sure who knows who with people who read my blog...I was having a conversation with a girl I know about something and "abortion" came up. Funny enough, this chick is really blunt, crazy and very open to everything so I tend to never think about the shit I talk..u know when I talk shit and such.

I knew this chick had an abortion within this last year and I'm thinking "ok, well she is pro-choice an probably doesn't think too much of it". I made a comment about "scrambling babies and sucking them out. I don't know what the big deal about it is with people, get over it". She looked at me for about 10 seconds and said "you're an idiot" and walked away from me.
She obviously still has issues with her decision, which sucks u know. I hit one of her weak spots and hurt her feelings.

I should have known better right? Luckily she didn't make a big deal out of it and just moved on. I kindly said "well I've never had an abortion, what would I know? I AM an idiot" and it was all good.

I'd love to learn how to read people. Here's a person who u think u can talk to about anything and you stumble upon a weak spot in their personality and not know it. We all have them I guess, gray areas that are forbidden for others to touch. And then there's a person like me with ABSOLUTELY NO FILTERS and says what he wants whenever. But also, on my defense, if I had done something or commited something and still have not completely gotten over it, I would not discuss it with other people for fear of having to open up discussions and explanations and furthermore dig at healing wounds in my soul....like I did with this person

Oh well.

3 Comments:

You are awful! LOL!!!!!!!!! But yeah, the things you say sometimes are quite shocking, but I think it's cool that you can take it as well as you can dish. it shows you got balls!

Not your fault, if she didn't want it brought up ever then she should have never said she had it done.

Oh yeah, I'm not sensitive at all. I do have my "weak areas" but I don't think I've ever discussed them with anyone for the reasons I stated before. I can't even properly explain my issues to myself, let alone have to do so to other people so they can fathom them. How can I make people understand my issues when I myself haven't dealt with them u know?

That's why I'd rather keep shit like that to myself.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense