An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Scary ass people here for Gay Games

Quickie post, sorry

This whole week I have seen so many scary looking people. They're here all week shopping and walking about cuz they're here for the Gay Games. Queens who look in their 50's and look like they shop at Prince and Liberace garage sales with facial hair like John Waters. Surprise, surprise..most of them are from Michigan, Kentucky, North Dakota and other random loser states that no one ever visits. Good for them..but dayum! I can't imagine their scary asses intergrating themselves to society looking like that.

1 Comments:

LOL, I was gonna go. I live in Nebraska... who the fuck lives in Nebraska?!?!?! That's be me... not for long though... OH, yeah, and before Omaha, I used to live in North Dakota. But only because uncle Sam and Georgie sent me there!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense