An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Alborada on DVD

Hey hey,



In case u guys were interested...the Telenovela hit "Alborada" starring Lucero and my diva, Daniela Romo as the evil Doña Juana, will be out on DVD on October, 17, 2006. It will consist of 2 DVDs at 5 hours each.

I know that lots of people complain about these DVDs not being complete, but I insist that they are still worth your time. They cut off all the bullshit scenes and only focus on the stories. Occasionally they fuck up but rarely does it ever affect the story line. I missed alot of the last quarter of Alborada, so I hope to catch up on all the crap I missed. And I'm hoping they kept alot of Daniela's scenes. Especially when she got all evil and would beat people.

Also noting, you may remember my previous entry about this, but they are releasing in the States my favourite from this series..."Amarte Es Mi Pecado". I LOVED this telenovela..it was entertaining to say the least. The characters were insane and you couldn't help but want to keep watching.



Remember, October 17, 2006 for both

2 Comments:

i will be buying both when they come out!!

Is that guy with the moustache the one from La Esposa Virgen? I want him to fuck me.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense