An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, August 11, 2006

Pulse

Happy friday! I know it's TGIF for some of you...but I still have to work on saturday so for me it's more like a "thursday". :)

Christina Milian's new film "Pulse" opens today. It's a psychological thriller about an evil spirit who uses wireless connections (yep, its true) to travel and get to people. Hahahaha..sounds like a technological "Nightmare on Elm Street". I'd love to go see it, it looks dumb. Maybe I'll find someone to go see it with. Maybe a hot date with a dorky Indian film student...;-)




There was already an 80's horror movie named "Pulse", does anyone remember it? I know a certain sexbox must, he's seen just about every 80's horror movie just like me. But I'm thinking this one is a remake of a Japanese film, aren't they all?

Christina has been promoting this film on talk shows. Now that she got dropped by Def Jam, she has to really work hard at this acting thing until she gets a new deal and HOPEFULLY a new direction in her music. I really don't mind her last CD..but listening to all 3 of her albums, one can note that its trying to be different. And one shouldn't try to be anything..your music should sound like yourself. Christina may not be a great singer..but she's gorgeous and she can perform..so with a good direction she can be great! Just look at Beyonce. Both of them girlies are the same, except Beyonce got a bigger booty.

Take a look at this interview from Tuesday she was on Regis n Kelly. She is so pretty!

3 Comments:

um excuse me? hot date w/ indian?

the pulse is a jap remake. all the crazys where going on about it on the Veronica mars message board cause kristen bell is in it. i didnt know milian was in it though, i will deffinately have to go see it now!

Poor Christina. "Say I" was a very good song and didn't get the attention it deserved.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense