An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Reality check

Howdy folks,

It's been a nice, slow week almost. Nothing major on my part. I finally got my ass out to a non-CD store and bought something I desperately needed...CLOTHES! I still don't have any summer clothes and I was getting bored of the shit I owned. So I bought some shit to make me look as adorable as I can be. Other than that, nothing else. I was excited, as you guys may remember from my previous post, that "Animaniacs" came out on DVD so I've been watching that :).

I know this may come off as a "deja lú" (that's French for "already read"), but I am going to put myself back in the mode of "looking for a new job". I was looking for a while, but I "conformed" working at the the job I have now. Moreso because there are 8 things that are important in a job, and I liked 7 out of 8 about this one. What are these things? Well, they are

1. You are happy/content with what you do

2. The management/bosses and you understand each other


3. It pays well enough for you to support yourself

4. The benefits

5. A decent work schedule


6. It doesn't drain your energy from your personal life


7. Room for advancement


8. The travel time is not too long



At my last job (Medical center), I liked 1 out of 8 things...and at my current position, I like all but one. And that is #3. I get an almost embarrassing pay rate at this place, yet I make things meet. I pride myself in that, but I'd be lying if I said I don't struggle. And should I ever need a hand, I am so happy to have an understanding partner. I love you boo boo! Besides, I get promotional shit for free at my job, that goes well with #4 on this list. :)

Oh well. THANKS FOR READING. I love you all.

5 Comments:

Thank god for the new clothes! Just please tell me you didn't go to a welfare store. I won't be able to be your friend anymore. You know how I judge people based on where they shop and everything.

And yes, you need a new job....I was starting to wonder if 'you don't love yourself' for putting up with Tower's slave wages!

I know you are not talking smack about my outfits (or lack of) when you come out wearing half-done shirts that look 2 sizes too small for you. Maybe you should re-evaluate your wardrobe while re-evaluating your life in your cold apartment.

Food for thought!

P.S. Thanks for the kind wishes. Now I just have to figure out where to direct myself re: new job.

Gurfren, i am telling you try working in a hospital again! You'll get health insurance at least and alot more money!

im sith you... only i lik emaybe half of those thing on the list. theoinly thingkeeping me there now: more money. im such a sale out! lol

AND a really bad typist!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense