An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Stereotypes and racist thoughts of today

We all get these sometimes..but at least I know I'm being racist. So many people think certain things and miraculously never compute that they are in fact racist.

But I was thinking about this the other day. I look around in Lincoln Park and even in other areas..and the Asian-American girls out there, who are well off and have a decent career, wear nice clothes and are all perky..ALWAYS go out with white men. It never fails. It's just like young gay asian boys..always going out with old white men. Why is that? Do they feel that they can do better than to go with an Asian guy?

It's not a big deal to me..I don't care, I'm all for interracial dating as I feel that it will rid the world of taboo. BUT...my concern and I'm being totally honest here...is for heterosexual Asian guys! I see so many Asian-american guys who, just like the girls, are well off in their careers, dress well and look decent..but they are dateless and roaming around the bars..in groups with OTHER Asian guys. So if Asian girls don't date them...WHO WILL? I feel bad for them, their own kind don't like them. I'll be honest..I'm not too big on Asian guys either..but then again that's ok because like I stated, the gay ones only date older white guys.

I can't help but notice these things. And u pretty Asian girls out there...think about your people. White guys love Asian pussy..but what kind of woman likes Asian cock? Thought so.

5 Comments:

i love me some asian, ill go out with them, even if they are hetro. i dont discriminate ;)

you criticize others yet your entire post is nothing but one generalization and stereotype after the next......

critisize others on what? Generalizing? U know I'm not politically correct at all and don't expect people to be so either. We all got our ignorance and I accept that from others. Besides, generalizing and making stereotypicak observations only opens the forum for discussion from the other party and only then with discussion can we rid ourselves of our misconceptions and racism because we will have understood the subject.

:)

Dios mio! Yet it's so true. I'll never admit to being racist, prejudiced yes, racist no. But whenever I wanna freak out my parents, I tell them I'm dating a black guy.

I am asian, for the most part. I was born in the US, but I grew up in Latin America. I do prefer caucasian, but I have dated hispanic and black... yet, I haven't found asian luvin'. It's all good. My brother married a half chinese - half costa rican girl, my sister married a white guy her age and then my other sister married a latino. And that about whites loving asians... maybe it's cuz I am in Nebraska... but I am still single...

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense