An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, August 14, 2006

Ugly Betty




Looks like its really happening for the English "Betty, La Fea". I hope it works out for Salma Hayek, who executed this show. I'm sure lots of you already saw the original and not to mention the current Mexican version "La Fea Mas Bella".


Will the American market care about this show? Who knows, maybe it will be cute and funny. Or completely stupid. I also say that they should have gotten a prettier actress. America Ferrara's already ugly :P


She lost alot of weight though, I'm sure they made her do it. Cuz u know "fat is immediately ugly!". For those curious, the show debuts on on Thursday, September 28, 2006 at 8/7:00 PM ET/CT

7 Comments:

i think i may have to watch it because my broad (salma) is behind it...

Yeah but Salma won't be in it.

I forgot to mention that VANESSA WILLIAMS is in this show too. She plays one of her bosses. She's the only other known name other than Tony Plana, the veteran latino actor that is in everything latino

i cant stand vanessa williams, so that would have put me off. Luckily i LOVED betty la fea, so im really looking foward to this.

and do they ned to recycle latino actors? im sure they could have found someone with better appeal than america (who i love, but has been in everything latino, so her welcome is starting to wan. (sp?))

and salma has a "cameo" in the first episode, so ill watch especially for that.

Vanessa Williams is fierce. Sal, you better recognize!

I can't wait to see this! I was obsessed with the original. I have a 3 ft. tall Betty doll! hahaha

Is it just me or does the Messican version suck?

No...the MExican version SUCKS DONKEY BUTT. Only stupid nacos like this shit. Its retarded..everything from the boring "no plot" to Lety's speech.

I hated the original Colombian version, everyone loved it, I just didn't see what was the big deal.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense