An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, July 03, 2006

Yo the cubs!


This is a warning to unsuspecting and apathetic queens like myself on sports: Never wear a team jersey or other shirt or else random idiots will talk to you.

So I'm still sick, trying to recover. I woke up today, drank water, went back to bed, got up later, drank water & medicine, went back to bed and then finally got up at around 2:00 P.M. Since it was pouring this morning, my boo boo asked me to take out our baby for a walk since he didn't want to go outside this morning and may need to go potty. So I did. I put on this old ass shirt that I've had since I was 10 of the Chicago Cubs (for those even more ignorant than me, they are a baseball team). First when walking Chus, some dude made this comment that to me sounded foreign. Asking me about some dude's play yesterday.....? I'm like "say waaaaa". I was like, Oh I don't know nothing bout the cubs dude. hahaha.

Then just now, I finally made my way to the post office because all this week I've been letting my eBay packages accumulate and with the sickness I didn't have time to go. So I did. And THREE other people made comments about the Cubs. Only this time, some were like "The cubs suck, white sox man!" or some other shit. One of those instances, it was some fat bitch..and I'm not sure if she heard me as I am sick and tend to speak softly, but I said "yeah I'm also a fan of diet and exercise, are you?".

So you see fellow homosexuals...There are weirdoes out there who will talk to you if wearing a sport shirt. I felt like I was in drag today..something foreign that transformed me into something I'm not. :P

1 Comments:

oh god, I know the feeling. I learned my lesson after I wore a White Sox hat while living near Wrigleyville. If people only knew I owned the hat for my bad hair days and they black will go with anything! lol

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense