An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Degrassi High!


http://www.hmv.com.au/product/dvd.asp?sku=-990382

Omg! Thanks to my other half, I have seriously gotten hooked to Degrassi (the original series from 1987-1991, not the bootleg but entertaining and charming rehash "Degrassi: Next Generation"). And I was upset that only "Degrassi Junior High" was released on DVD and not "Degrassi High". Until now! HMV Australia has it listed on DVD! Me and my boo boo so ordered both seasons and are anxiously awaiting their arrival! I can't wait! I never saw this show when it was on PBS here in the States, so I don't know what happens to Spike, Joey, Wheels and the rest of them! Well, thanks to the new Degrassi...I know that Wheels got into a car accident and killed some kid. And recently we saw that Joey did something to Caitlin back in the day that broke them up, but my boo boo (bless him) told me to cover my ears so I don't spoil what happens in Degrassi High!

OMG! I am so excited!

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense