An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Breaking up is hard to do..

Boy I've been told...

So Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds broke up :( That sucks..I love Alanis and I thought her and Ryan were both so perfect for one another as they are both Canadian dorks. I'm sure it was Alanis's needy ass that was at fault. She overanalizes EVERYTHING. Pobrecita. I know certain people were ready for this to happen since the beginning...There is soooo much hate for Alanis in people's minds that love Ryan Reynolds. I've heard things like "he can do so much better than that ugly heifer"..."she is so gross!". Granted she's not your typical bimbo...But I think Alanis is really pretty. She looks like a down to earth woman. And like I stated above, she seems like a smart goofball, something I always admire in others and in myself




Oh well..So how are you guys doing today? Today was my first day at work since last week...Joy. Nothing else is going on..Other than the fact that I am super broke til Friday. :(. Tomorrow after midnight my check goes into effect so everything should be ok.

goddamn I'm tired...I'm going to take a nap. Ciao peeps!

1 Comments:

I say good! This will give Alanis the inspiration she needs to write some cool angry songs like the good ol' days. It will also give Ryan a chance to explore his bisexuality......preferably with me!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense