An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Eduardo Cruz - Penelope's younger, prettier brother



So reading the catalog for Warner Musica, I came across this Eduardo Cruz guy and didn't think to much of it. I thought he was some cute little Puerto Rican boy.

Then I got a promo copy of it and my boo boo mentioned..."you know who that is??? That's Penelope's brother"!. I can totally see it. Don't get me wrong, I love Penelope as an actress and I think she is cute in a little Chihuahua way..but dayum! Take a look at her brother!

He was born in 1985, so he's 11 years younger than Penelope. The CD itself is nothing special. The music sounds like the "guy with guitar" sound that's currently sweeping the Latino pop world and at times sounds like "RBD" songs. I'm sure that will appeal to people. The record was produced by Aureo Baqueiro after all so what can we expect?
The liner notes though, lol, they are cute! Lotsa cute pictures of this little darling boy. You can hear his CD on iTunes or Amazon.com



P.S.....GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

2 Comments:

i sawe that cd and i NEW i had to buy it! he was so YUM!

but i already filled my "buy a cd based on hot boy picture" that day, so i made a point to get it this weekend.

but thats penelopes brother?! como bellesa es buena actriz, but damn! hes hot!

Se me callo la baba.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense