An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, June 30, 2006

You give me fever..

Ugh! I'm sick!

Since yesterday, I had been fighting a fever that just didn't go away. I even missed the Tiffany concert that my boo boo was talking about :(. So today I called in sick from work and rested. Hopefully I'll be OK.



I haven't posted all week and apologize. So let me tell you about my "Chicago Gay Pride". It was fun! I started drinking about 12ish in the afternoon and was plastered at about 7:00 P.M. Don't remember much of it, I started out at Side Track during the parade as we didn't watch any of it. Who needs to be standing outside anyway. The good thing was that it was grey and rainy..so it wasn't sunny and hot at all. Actually at SideTrack, I got the urge to take a nasty shit and I took a good one in their stalls. Good thing was that it wasn't crowded and I was OK. Then we headed to Roscoe's and other places forget. I got to see a few people I hadn't seen in a while so it was fun! So as you may have guessed, I missed the PAT BENATAR concert :(. I was too drunk. I guess I can't multi task under the influence. She'll come back...I know she will. She was here last year too.


Random note, but last night I finally got to see Madonna's "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret", her new documentary behind her 2004 world tour. I figured "Hey, it might actually give you an entertaining and relevant glimpse into her career". WRONG! The whole shit was Madonna preaching about how unhappy she was and how Kabballah changed her....blah blah blah. I don't need to hear this shit, I could turn on the Religious infomercials if I want preaching about self-change and world peace. There was no gay drama with her dancers and no fun mega-bitch attitude from Madonna. It was so boring, no wonder Madonna didn't even bother to release ths to theaters or immediately on DVD.



What else? 4th of July is coming up and I have to work that day, I believe. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Could not agree more, it's a crap release. That part about how Israel is the most powerful place in the world and its energy in unrivaled had me laughing.

I'd love to be Guy Ritchie though. He doesn't do ANYTHING, he's just Mr. Madonna, living the great life, drinking and singing folk songs. This documentary presents him as a useless boytoy puppet husband. Poor guy.

ichvfs
It sounds like you didn't even watch the DVD! Madonna doesn't ever talk about how unhappy she is. She does however talk about being spiritual but still being able to enjoy the frivolous things in life.
And no, I am not a psycho Madonna fan. I could care less about Kablahbabble. In fact, I don't think Madonna says anything original or revolutionary in the documentary, but she says herself she isn't interested in telling people what they should or shouldn't believe in (although psycho fans and bitter haters such as yourself seem to think otherwise). Unlike you, I was able to watch the documentary and appreciate it for what it was: an insightful glimpse into the life of Madonna on one of her most successful tours. I especially enjoyed the parts with her children and husband and her struggles to juggle her career and family. If you were expecting "Truth Or Dare" antics well then that was a foolish assumption on your part, especially considering you went to the concert and knew what her agenda was to begin with.

Anyhoo, that was my food for thought for today, bitch! lol

PS, get well soon!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense