An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Should I stay or Should I go?

Crap!



Pat Benatar is coming to Chicago on June 25, 2006. I already am on the list to see her at the House of Blues. I have always wanted to see Pat Benatar live, and everytime she's here something happens. What is the circumstance now? It's GAY PRIDE SUNDAY! I love getting drunk on that day with my peeps. I could care less about the parade but the bar hopping and drinking is the shit. I can't do both..go drinking all day and then the concert, or can I? Or should I just go see Pat? I REALLY REALLY like Pat Benatar and I can't miss her. But will she be back? I keep thinking she's going to retire soon, she is 53 you know.

Help!

3 Comments:

Dude! It's Pat Benatar, you better go. Your friends will undestand.

no we won't!

Get your gay friends to go to see Pat. And call it GayPat! Ha!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense