An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Old queens who desperately try to hold on to youth by dating young guys

Disclaimer:
this is in no way critizicing all men by their age..as I love mature men



You know what I find funny in the gay world? Those nasty old queens in their 40's or above who try to hit on young guys between 20-30. Their reasons? "Guys my age are boring and I get along better with younger guys". Yet the funny thing is....you don't like old guys what the fuck makes you think I do too? I have my youth, beauty and virility, why settle for an old fuck like you?

Like I said, I love mature men...but ones who actually think like an adult and have age wisdom. That makes you sexy. Idiots who fit the description above are nothing more than desperate slags who never matured and still think they're sexy despite all the damage gravity has done to their skin and possibly bodily functions.

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense