An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, May 01, 2006

ANIMANIACS on DVD!

Finally...after years of complaining


Yay!! On JULY 25, 2006...they shall release "Animaniacs, Vol. 1". This used to be one of my favourite cartoons, even if I was already too old to watch them. The jokes are hilarious even today and this show proved to be popular with adults. So much that "Pinky and The Brain" had their own show spinoff on prime time back when the "WB" first premiered in 1994!

Oh I am so excited, I can't wait! I haven't watched "Animaniacs" in years and I so missed them! And you'll all be happy to know that the "Bumbi's Mom" episode is here! That is the episode where Slappy Squirrel consoles her nephew after being devastated over Bumbi's moms death in the movie (obviously referring to "Bambi"). Hilarious!

I don't think this show was programmed as "Seasons", as this was a mon-fri cartoon. But apparently, 100 episodes were made altogether so they will release them in volumes. If this one sells, they'll release more.

3 Comments:

i know where you will be on july 25 :)

im very excited about this! i cant wait to see bumbis mom, i actually remmebr that cartoon!

Yes!
I love this cartoon...

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense