An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, April 14, 2006

"Uta maiz...ando bien pedo.."

Uuuuuuugh...my head!

Last night, as u may have read on a previous post, I went to see KEYSHIA COLE and GOAPELE at the House Of Blues. I went with my good friend Angelica, whom I really hadn't hung out with in honestly almost 2 years! That's a shame considering we were sisters a long time ago. But u know, shit happens and schedules conflict and hence why we really aren't as tight as we once were. But it was nice to hang out again.


Since the show was scheduled at 11:45, we met up at around 10:30 around the House of Blues, so we figured we could get a drink. We bought a bottle of wine and drank it...then it turned into 2 bottles..Safe to say we weren't exactly aware by that point. So then it's around 12:00AM and thought "oh, well let's go!". So we went to the HOB and, they were barely letting people in! And since she had an opening act, we figured we had more time to kill. So we got 1 more bottle of wine....then another....AND THEN ANOTHER! Yes kiddies...let's do the math, we drank 5 bottles of wine among 2 people! Crazy, we were sooooo fucked up. Then it was 1:15AM and THEN decided to go in. Well chirruns, they all must have had short sets or the opening act didn't come in...because we completely missed Goapele and got there just in time to see Keyshia.



It was alot of fun, considering me and Angelica were wasted. She got to sing my song, "I Should Have Cheated" and then "Love". Her set was so short and she didn't even do an encore! I should have asked for my money back.......oh wait, I didn't pay cuz I was on the guest list. Look at me being all complaintful and shit.

Oh well, I have to go into work and still feel drunk. I took 2 extra strength tylenol and ordered a big cheeseburger and fries. Grease is the best remedy you know..

2 Comments:

5 bottles of wine and 2 people? hmmmm then, next step: I love you world!!!

Regards ;)

if only i could hold 2 GLASSES of wine! way to go!!!! lol.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense