An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Really elaborate sex dream

I just woke up from having a very detailed sex dream.

I was walking by, exiting from my office (?), and I noticed in the lobby there was this dark latino boy with shorty spiky hair looking at me as I was walking out the door. He was wearing a bright red shirt, green corduroy jacket and brown pants. He kept smiling as I was walking out the door, so I smiled back. We kept looking at each other as I was exiting, so I decided to walk back and go up to him. I introduced myself and our eyes were passionately looking at one another. He said he was waiting for someone. So I said "Ok, well maybe we'll see each other again" and started to walk out again. He then said, to himself but I could hear him, "You come here and get me all reeved up". So then I look at him and say "Why don't we step outside?". He got up and proceeded on down to the bathroom. When I walk in, me and him were passionately making out, I then turned him around and bent him over, still dressed. I was feeling his big big ass and asking him what he wanted me to do with it. I pulled his pants down but not his undies. I rubbed my hard on his ass, getting him all worked up. He asked me to give it to him hard so I ripped them off, spit in it and fucked his ass bareback over the bathroom sink over the mirror.

Mind you this was a dream, that's what justified the "barebacking", I would never do that with any stranger

1 Comments:

Hawt! How come I don't have sex dreams like that? Mine are always half sex dream/half nightmare.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense