An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, April 10, 2006

Spanish soaps on DVD

You may remember an earlier post this month about me buying "La Madrastra"...

it was SO GOOD! I think this one and "Cuna De Lobos" are the best I have seen on DVD! Anyone who wants a trashy, entertaining murder mystery do yourself a favour and pick or rent this DVD!

Also, I wanted to warn you guys, for those who care...they're releasing 3 new ones on DVD..

Apuesta Por Un Amor (Paty Manterola, Juan Soler..etc) - APRIL 25

Clase 406 - Primera Temporada (Basically all the cast of RBD+ Aaron Diaz) - MAY 09

Piel De Otoño (Laura Flores, Sergio Goyri "grrr!") - JUNE 13

Ciao!

3 Comments:

blasted! I bought clase 406 in a digi pack off of ebay! i may have rto rebuy in the cases rthey sale them here, i liek those better.

ooh, I want Clase 406. It was the last novela I ever attempted to watched (i don't ever have time for TV!) let me know if "El Juego De La Vida" ever makes it to DVD. That was my favorite!

Mmmmm! El Juego De La Vida has my man in it....Valentino Lanus! Grrr!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense