An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Golden Grahams

Mmmmm...

My favorite cereal ever! I don't know what it is about them, but I just love them. I'm having a bowl right now. It's probably not healthy at all with 0 vitamins but I don't give a fuck. It's like eating a big graham cracker.


Apparently the Graham Cracker was invented by some dude as a way to get sexual release...hahaha. I don't know if that works, but I like them nonetheless.

It's not like eating Cookie Crisp or whatever that cereal is called..that's basically chocolate chip cookies. Where's the food value in that, eh?

2 Comments:

I always eat those Grandparent high fiber cereals. I like to be regular. However, I occasionally treat myself to Cinamon Toast Crunch. Now that's the shit!

Golden Grahams is my favorite too! I swear they put crack in there or something...

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense