An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, February 27, 2006

Black & beef

Buenas tardes, interntetland.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good. As usual I worked on Saturday and went home and watched "The Golden Girls" with my love. Yesterday I went to a cookout at a friend of my boyfriends, It was delicious! i dunno what kind of crap they put on the meat but it was the bomb! I ate twice. There's actually a funny story too..at that cookout there were kids, you all know how much love I have for them.... So anyway, one of them had a Game Boy advance and I was playing it for a good while, hahahaha. Then one of those little kids, can u believe it...he just sat on me and watched me play! He literally got on my lap! What the fuck, I aint no Santa! Fresh. So the GBA entertained me for a bit, sitting there playing "Mario Party".


I was watching "Sixteen Candles" last night and I noticed a racist moment. Then again it was the 80's. Early on in the film, Sam was talking to that friend of hers with the big black hair..and she was saying how she pictured her Sweet Sixteen party with a big party "a band and a hot guy you meet in France and having a new cadillac (or something)"...then Samantha responded "a black one" and her friend looked horrified and stopped, looked at her and said "A black guy?!?!?!" And Sam said "no, a black car!".




Dumbass bitches, black mens is hot! They don't know what they're missing. So I take it in the 80's it was still an underlying taboo to date black men if you aren't black. Not to say it's still not like that...how many times have you automatically noticed when you see a black man/woman with a white woman/man? Mmmm hmmm. But you know, it's also OK to not be attracted to people of a certain ethnic group. I know alot of people automatically assume you're racist if you don't like some kind. Yeah it's prejudice but it's not the same as hating and thinking they're separate kind as you. It's no different than not being attracted to overweight or skinny people..or liking peeps with tattoos.

3 Comments:

i hope upi burned those clothes when you got home!!

My parents are racists. It's kinda funny because they are a minority where they live.

That's funny. My parents are über racists. When I was a kid and watched "The Jeffersons", she would yell at me and say "Quita esas negradas!". So I would turn on Baptist gospel programming and blast away the choir singing..haha

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense