An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, December 12, 2005

Watch "Alborada" weeknights at 8.00 PM on Univision!

The telenovela I've been waiting for finally started!


Today's opening episode established the basic story line. Lucero's character is poor trash that married a powerful family in Panama (where the story takes place, at least for now). She married Arturo Peniche's character. His mother married them off to cover up his homosexuality (yep, he's a FAG). She desperetely needs a grandchild so their rich and childless uncle can leave them contro of the estate after he dies.

Framed for a murder he didn't commit, Fernando Colunga's character accepts the offer of the evil mother to impregnate Lucero in exchange for freedom. After he does his deed, he flees to his native Mexico (his character is from there).

Classic trashiness...love it! I hope it doesn't get dull. This is a period soap..not sure when. But do watch, I'm only watching it to support Daniela...who WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN on the opening episode. I think her character is based in Mexico and they haven't gotten there yet. The last part of tonight's episode sees Fernando Colunga on the ship taking him back to Mexico.

9 Comments:

It's been years since I've seen a novela with Lucero in it. Well, it's been years since I've seen a novela. . i think it's time to get back into the habit! :) I'll check it out!

If my mom decides to watch this one then I'll probably catch bits and pieces of it during it's run haha.

Hola, explícame, plis, vives en EE.UU; pero hablas español, sería genial, así podríamos mantener contacto, como te enteraste del comentario que le hize a la Hilton, porque si más lo recuerdo dicho comentario lo realizé a otro blog, creo que a una chica colombiana, en todo caso me pareció genial lo que piensas de ella, "Una rata de laboratorio", jaja, pero es cierto, no te ocurre eso, de que tiene cierto magnetismo.
Veo que tienes variados gustos musicales, creo que de las cantantes antiguas me quedo con Angela Carrasco y Marisela, te acuerdas, y Marta Sánchez, como también soy un fanático empedernido de Shakira, bueno, ojalá podamos seguir en contacto, que estés bien...

Hola "Absoputa"...

Me encanta tu nombre! Asi es, como podras haber visto en mi blog, soy hijo de Mexicanos pero yo soy un Norteamericano total (pero me encanta Latinoamerica).

La Hilton me caga...pero mas bien me disilusiona el mundo de la farandula por su inexplicable obsesion con alguien que no agrega nada al mundo.

Let me know if Fernando Colugna gets naked.....or shaves and gets a haircut cuz he looks scary in that picture!

omg i am barely on episode #2 and am sooooo hooked! wtf!!!?? i doubt ur boy will cut his hair as it's part of his character and televisa's bad hair department. notice all the girls have great hair, but they have such awful wigs for the guys.

Miras telenovelas?!?! Oye, ...mejor me guardo el comentario jajaja.

Queria decir que ese tipo ahi, que creo que es Colunga, con ese look, se parece a mi tio jaja

hahaha~! okay im all for campy novelas... but this hobe has me sold since the begining where we see colungas hot six pack!

brother.. .but that hair in a pony tail and fuyck me sideways!!!!! damned that lucky bitch lucero!

i would love it if colunga and valentino lanus gangbanged me! grrr!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense