An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Sunday, November 20, 2005

They done poisoned my shit

Hey y'all

Happy sunday. Jesus christ, last night was My man's friend's party in Milwaukee, u may have read about it on my boo boo's blog. So anyway, I dressed up like an 80's fag (the party had an 80's theme) and had fun drinking and shit. I hadn't seen alot of those peeps in Milwaukee for a long time, and they all seem to love me. So I didn't even drink that much, but Claudia, one of Joe's friends, gave me these drinks that God knows what was on it...but I woke up this morning SICK as a motherfucker. It wasn't an entire hang over, this was a disgusting feeling. I woke up and vomited clear liquid...yuck. I felt that way for all morning and I was scared....because I had to be in Chicago by the afternoon cuz I had to work!

We ate greasy McDee's in the morning, and thank god it stayed in my stomach! I felt semi better and when we got to Chicago, I took a quickie nap before heading off to work, I survived the day. And just now I had Chinese, so I should be cool for the rest of the day

Next week, the new Shakira English album "Oral Fixation V. 2" comes out!! I'm so excited! I loved V.1 earlier this year and can't wait to hear new songs.


I promise to write more tomorrow, I've been hella busy lately doing nothing..if that makes sense. You know that feeling, where you're so caught up, you don't even feel like you're doing anything but suddenly you have no time for anything else. Important things seem to have that effect on people, that's why motherfuckers be smoking up and drinking their brains away cuz they can't handle. Peace

5 Comments:

claudiabla and her evil vodka punch!!!

That clear liquid was probably cum.

You need another shit stirring controversial post on here. i kind of miss the psycho Diana Reyes fans.

Hahahahaha....fine. I promise to be more shit stirring. I just haven't any time to properly sit down and bitch about shit

Speaking of Trannie Reyes...I heard her awful cover of Amanda Miguel's "El Me Mintio" on Milwaukee radio...grrr

that's milwaukee for you. was it that crappy AM station or have the Moo-Town beaners upgraded to FM now?

mootown beaners have upgrade to FM...no more crappy tejano stations from racine for mootown hoes!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense