An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Funny mothers

Don't you find it funny that Mother's always try to say you're a certain way that THEY are? My mother's always saying that I have a huge temper, that I am high maintenance and that I always criticize her...yet these are things that she ALWAYS does to me. Everytime I call her, I have to make sure it's when I have nothing else to do, because she will talk and talk and talk and, should I dare have to get going, she'll get offended or keep talking while supposedly trying to say goodbye. She does this all the time. And, just right now for example, she was saying about how I'm so moody and how Joe (my bf) got quite a gift with me and that she feels bad because I MUST treat him awfully. The woman isn't the one sleeping him, what would she know? It's rude as hell to cast judgement like that, but that's how mother's are. My mother, and I'm sure lots of others do too, still thinks she has ownership of my life and that it gives her a card to openly judge and critique everything I do. I'm not an adult in her eyes. It's tough handling my mother, but it's OK. I equate it sometimes like entering a battlefield. And then she wonders why I don't ever run to her when I have trouble and drama and ask for her advice....hahaha

So what's new internetland? As for me, it's snowing outside! Yay! It's beginning to look alot like Christmas. I know some of you are Scrooge's...and to tell you the truth, the act of Christmas is not one that I am particularly fond of too, but I love the weather and the activities that come with Xmas. Snow falling, and sipping hot coffee or chocolate with your loved ones. Besides Chus loves the snow..and this will be his second winter with us..:)

2 Comments:

i am glad to know that ur mother cares so much :)

uff, don't get me started on the "mother" subject!
As for Shitmas, I am one of htose Scrooges you were talking about but I will admit I fucking love EGG NOG!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense