An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Ben, the two of us need look no more...

I was watching TV last night at 3:00AM, after I got out of the shower. I'm sitting there in my living room when I notice I had a little visitor. A grey mouse was crawling out from underneath this chest we have by the entrance and was walking around by where our jackets are hung. I immediately freaked out and said "Oh my god..oh my god..". And I must have been loud, cuz I woke my boo boo up (Sorry!). I was so freaked out! I didn't know we had mice! I haven't seen one in a while. So, seeking comfort from my man...after the freeze of the shock wore off, I went to bed. But not before I moved the mouse trap we had underneath our sink over to where I saw him. Unfortunately the fucker didn't land on it. Wherever it went, it didn't land on the trap. Maybe I scared it off.

A lot of people are scared of mice, but I wasn't until I got traumatized at the age of 11. We were poor and lived in a rodent-infested apartment in Little Village. This was a spooky apartment, and it was crawling with things. At night, we'd be lying in bed and hear little scratching and running of rodents from our attic. It was a great way to grow up. Anywho, I never had a problem dealing with these fuckers. I even used to pick up the traps and throw the mice away myself. But one day, in the summer, I was sitting in the living room watching "Animaniacs" or something. Then all of a sudden, a gray blob falls in front of me by my lap, and it was a supified mouse! AAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!! It scared the shit out of me, and I ran and screamed like a maniac. I eventually made it outside and waited for my mother to come home. When we went upstairs, the mouse must have damaged his head or something (poor thing) because it was still crawling slowly and didn't run away when we were there. So a good friend of my mother's squished it with a mop and threw it away. After that incident, I freak out whenever I see a rodent. That is why I can't handle mice being in my dwelling. I just won't. Hopefully our little visitor will go away.

Wish me luck dealing with Mickey.....*shudder*

3 Comments:

gah! i feel the mouse pain. when i lived in and apartment (whats with mice and apartments?!) we had a mouse problem too. one day i was walking (barefoot) into the (only) room and stepped on somehting squishy. we had a rubber band ball and i thought it was that, so i squished it a little more. when i finally look down, it was a baby mouse! i ran out of the room and ever since then i hate mice. i didnt learn anything though, cause i still walk around barefoot and dont look down

Oh god that's fucking gross...did u kill it?

I hope the mouse lands on the traps. I hate those but they work. I don't know who's going to get rid of it if it lands, cuz I aint doing it...nah uh!

no, all i managed to do was disorient it. i think i would have been traumatized if i would have killed it.

cant chus use it as a chew toy ;)

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense