An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, May 21, 2007

Novedades

Que onda mi publico??

I've missed you all. I've been in a weird state lately. I've been dealing with alot of anxieties and panic attacks and have had trouble dealing. I still feel funny about leaving the house and trying to slowly move on.

Today I had a really good job interview at Lincoln Park Hospital for a 2nd shift position. It was quite the challenge to leave the house for the hour that I was gone but I did it. I don't know how I'll be if I get this job, even though I would start at 4:00PM. I guess I'll just have to stop worrying or die trying.


On another (unimportant) note, "Rosa Salvaje", the reruns they show of the 1987 telenovela on Telefutura at 7AM, is ending next tuesday the 29th :(. It's been getting real good :). But unfortunately, the telenovela taking its spot is not an 80's classic like this one, but rather a newer one. "Amar Otra Vez" starring Irán Castillo and Valentino "Empapa Chochas" Lanús. Oh well. Anyone seen this and if so, is it good??

Here's the intro. The song is "Tu Fotografia" by Gloria Estefan


Well, that's it for me kiddies. Thank u for reading, hasta la proxima vez, les quiero.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Gracias for the comment.
I saw this one when it came out. Some good eye candy and definitely over the top, as any good novela should be.

i cannot support anything with iran castill or gloria estefan!

unless one of the mens takes his shirt of!

oh, and how many dvds did rosa amount to?

U and ur hatred of Gloria! It's OK.

Let's see...since I record 3 episodes per DVD, I just recorded #31 It will end up being 32 or 33, depending on how much room I will need.

The thing is that Televisa Home Video is releasing an abridged 12 hour version of "Rosa Salvaje" in September on DVD. I won't need to buy it now :)

hook it up with a copy of those dvds!

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense