An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Sunday, August 20, 2006

My phobia (one of a few)

Ever since I could remember, there has been one thing that freaked me out more than anything and that is fish & marine life. I remember being scared as a child at the supermarket when I saw the fish on the ice at the meat counter.



I can't even look at them. Ugh, those documentaries where they dive into the ocean and show you all the species SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME. I get so grossed out. Is that odd? Anyone have a similiar weird phobia? Don't get me to an aquarium, the eels and sting rays will make me run for cover.

Ironically, one of my favourite movies ever is The Little Mermaid :).

2 Comments:

hahaahaha! well if it makes you feel better, im petrified of anything that canttake care of itself. human children included

LOL, you got issues. I am afraid of snakes, they really scare me, ever since I almost got bit by one of them things...

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense