An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, August 18, 2006

Ana Victoria

the daughter of Amanda Miguel y Diego Verdaguer




So, for 2 years now I've owned an advanced copy of Ana Victoria's debut album on Arista Records that was NEVER RELEASED (as they went bankrupt) titled "Love is all...". It's a great album! too bad it never came out. I got this record without expecting much from it. I saw the promo pics she had and they tried to "slutty" her up. Besides, celebrity offspring tend to suck and only get famous by their famous parents. THIS IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH WITH ANA. She has such a beautiful and strong voice! Such a sweet tone. She is not a loud shrieker like her mother but she evokes emotions too. So I like her as an artist and not because I'm a huge fan of Amanda Miguel.

Recently, I found her on Myspace and I wrote to her and left her comment. I'm so geeked, she responded to me! She is so sweet!

Last november, when Amanda Miguel was here in Chicago, I got to meet her and Diego Verdaguer and I asked both of them "When is Ana Victoria's CD coming out?". hahahahaha...she said they told her! Now she knows it was me...how cute!

Sorry..I can't help but be geeked! U can see the comment on my myspace page

1 Comments:

You geek. I don't see you posting a blog about my beautiful comment to you on your myspace.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense