An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Friday, May 26, 2006

"Castles On Nothing"

I took my energy and put it all on the line
Thinking this fight was worth my time
I saw the glimmer of hope in your eyes
I'd find myself if I looked inside
But I fell forward and saw my face
And all I could do was accept my disgrace
How can I run when I don't want to be free
I built castles on nothing and it all crashed on me
I'm alone in these ruins of what it used to be
When my goals and my vision were all there was to me




Deep huh? I found this just now when I was cleaning my shit while packing. I wrote this sometime this past year at work, as it was written on a flyer for Tower.

I was hardcore writer all my life really..but as soon as I started dating Joe, for whatever reason I stopped. Every now and then I get inspired, like this piece above.

But if you notice the words..they all point to frustration. To what? only my abysmal mind knows.

3 Comments:

gurfren, that poem screams issues. go have some ice cream.

Oooh! Not sure if you were joking, but Ice Cream is my Prozac! Seriously, when I feel deppressed, I have a milkshake and it cheers me up.

Pretty deep indeed. You don't know me but you're cute. That's all.

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense