An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, May 22, 2006

"Who you callin' a Sissi?

No, Síssi that is!




I bought this CD not too long ago, it's been out for almost exactly a year. She is one of the "bimbos" from Sabado Gigante, the trashy Saturday evening variety show that so many latinos like to watch on nights. This CD is actually really good! She's nothing spectacular vocally but she's not entirely awful either. Looking at the cover, you'd think it was all dance or something. If anything, it's very very GRUPERA in the vein of Ninel Conde and Ana Barbara. She DOES have one dance song, and I'm sure a certain sexbox in Chicago would cream if he heard it. I forget the name of it, it's the last song.

But this CD is really good if you like grupera ballads and fun "ethnic" numbers. I'm listening to it as I pack.

1 Comments:

you should email me that song. If I approve, perhaps I will upgrade your status to "knows nothing about dance music" to "knows almost nothing about dance music"

:)=

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense