An Honorary Spanish Diva, I am

Monday, March 20, 2006

Nightmare on eBay land.


Be careful to who you sell shit to on Ebay folks

For the last week I've had eBay drama. I've been selling items (due to the nature of the items, I cannot disclose info on what it is I sell for it could incriminate me...so those of u who know what I sell please keep it to yourselves) for a while and been reaping alot of money..money that I desperately need at the moment as I get shit for pay at my current job. If it weren't for my eBay business I wouldn't have enough to eat.

So one of my items gets bought by some idiot who did NOT read what it is I was selling. Mind you, I posted the item with a Spanish description, being that I figured Spanish speakers would be more likely to want this..and so far it has been working well on both ends..the eBay end and customer end. This person misunderstood what I was selling and insisted I send her everything I listed on my auction description. So I replied "I'm sorry but if your Spanish was not on the level you should have asked me for a translation, I would have been more than happy as that is what I'm here for". So then this chola got completely out of order and started saying "No you don't know Spanish...blah blah blah". Yeah apparently I don't "know" Spanish bitch.

Spanish readers (especially you Lin, you're a native) judge my grammar please.

"

Se vende -----. Encontrar ---- no es nada facil, aprovechen esta oportunidad! Desde --- hasta , podras eligir 1 -- al precio pedido. Si hay preguntas o dudas, favor de mandarme un e-mail que estoy a sus ordenes. Gracias por visitar"


Was that implying I was selling everything described for one price? NOBODY HAS HAD A PROBLEM before, everyone understood and at the end of the auction they'd specify what they want or HOW much they want. Not this heiffer. Was this grammatically incorrect? I'm wording it out as having a CHOICE, am I wrong?

Anywho, this heiffer got COMPLETELY STUPID with me, and rewrote everything in her own words and called me "stupid". THIS is what she wrote and saying this is how I should word it since I don't "know" Spanish, obviously

"
Tengo --. El ganador escojera una --- por 7.99.
si usted desee otro(s) mas, cada uno addicionales "

le cuestara 7.99 (cada uno) "


I'm like ..."what the fuck?! This sentence is swimming with grammatical errors!". So all I said "Before giving me Spanish lessons, you should re-check your own skills because "cuestara" doesn't make sense..it's "costara" or "costaría" depending on if it's conditional. And "uno adicionales" should be "uno adicional" because the word "uno" is singular and requires a singular adjective. Your wording is incorrect".

So then SHE replies

"how about ; eres un pendejo,por argumentar un caso perdido. por querer
vender --- te llevaste a la chingada. i hope you
learned to be polite to your customers...o and by the way, i thought you
were a chick because you argue and bitch like one. Good luck and happy
selling..."

She also send me about 3 other messages in correlation to what I was selling, but be sure they were very distasteful. She had the nerve to report me on eBay for selling items that didn't fit the description. So I then reported her for 3 counts of "I am being harrassed by this ebayer" because the dumbass was saying all this through EBay's messaging system. Pendeja. I hope she got banned.

So that's been my adventure. Hahahaha. I picture the dumb broad to look like some really old fat chola in East L.A. Her name is Wendy apparently.
hahaha

5 Comments:

um yeah, there is no such word as "cuestara". I had to laugh at that one :)=. What a dumb bitch.

Oh f**k!.. Now Im really curious of what it is you sell!!.... So, what is it?... embryos?... massages?... pills?... your hot body??... your intellect??... whatever it is, hook me up!.. I need some!!..
he, he..

BTW, 'Wendy La Chola' sounds like a good stage name. You should sell it.

rddp

I'll tell you next time I see you..

Wendy La Chola...with 3 chins and a an oversized valour (sp?) suit meant for Big Pun

"Cuestara" is official TEX-MEX Spanglish lingo. Unfortunately, it is not one of the languages that I speak.
So $7.99, heh? I wanna know too!!!
There were a few grammatical errors in your add, but it was clear that each additional item would be extra.
Hey! I am planning a trip to Chicago sometime this spring!!!

"Usted desee?" NONONONONO...
USTED DESEA is the proper form para el futuro pluscuamperfecto.
Don't even get me started on the rest... Spanish Grammar was my forte in school...

Post a Comment

Home >>

Copyright © 2006 Designed by FinalSense